A USB-C to VGA Converter with Power Delivery (PD) Port: Full-HD VGA from your device’s USB-C port and power for all devices
The Manhattan USB-C to VGA Converter with PD Port makes it easy to show content from your USB-C-equipped device on an existing VGA display, monitor or projector. This converter is easy and quick to install — no settings or adjustments required. It is a compact yet powerful solution that helps avoid extra cables, tangles and clutter to keep workspaces neat and tidy.
USB-C Power Delivery
The included USB-C PD port gives up to 60 W (20 V / 3 A) to all devices in your setup. Connecting the upstream device’s cable and power adapter to the port supplies power to the upstream device and boosts the Full-HD signal to your display for a high-quality picture. The PD function also provides faster charging than standard chargers since it finds out the power needs of compatible devices and supplies it at the quickest and safest rate.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports USB Power Delivery (PD) function up to 60 W; requires an external PD charger – available from Manhattan
- Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode)
- Plug and play; requires no external power supply
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Molded PVC boot and strain relief
- Lifetime warranty